Jul 2, 2008

THIS LIFE IS A WAR

My dad actually woke me up today around 9:30 and asked if I wanted to help him do something.. Are you serious? Does he know what time I went to sleep? Does he know that I don't have work today and its my only day all week I can sleep in. What the fuckk. Not that it matters right now because its 3:15 and I still don't have any plans with anyone and I don't know what I'm going to do. I'll probably figure something out and end up not being content with it whatsoever. I have work tommorrow at 7:30 and I'm gonna have to wake up so early, I hate it. I wonder what I'm going to spend my first paycheck on. I need to go to the mall to get new gauges and I want some new lip rings too, probably studs. But the ones I have now are gay. I really hope I don't blow all my money before my next paydayyy. I don't even know how much I'm gettingg. I'm tired of guys messing with my head, I think I'm content with being on my own this time. I really thought I liked you. Maybe I still do, whatever. Quit lying to me .......................scumbag

No comments: