Jul 12, 2008

I couldn't even get an answer

Last night, after I got in from my pretty intense night, I wasn't about to let it end just because of how late it was. I ended up chillin outside my house for a long time. I didn't get in until almost 5. I was outside though, sitting on my swing with Ryan, and some guy is walkin by with bags of stuff and he's really loud. Then he see's us and starts freaking out, I guess I scared him or something because he didn't realize I was there. He walks up to us and starts talking, still really amazed that we're there for some reason. Then he starts going on and on about how fucked up he is, and offers us shots of captain morgan. Yeah right, I didn't take any. I had enough captain from Jaimes house, and I wasn't feelin' too good. Nothing else really happened, I told him to watch out for cops. And a cop drove by a few minutes later. I wonder where that guyy went. I definitly feel like shit right now, its 4:04P.M and I just woke up a little while ago.

No comments: