Jun 29, 2008

fireworks

I just got back from the East Haven fireworks, Joe and Alex dropped me off. I had fun. I originally went with Charles, then it started raining so we left. Then we both came back less than an hour later, and the rain had stopped. I met up with Jackie and we all hung out. I can't really name everyone I touched base with though because there was so many people there. Nothing cool really happened until it started getting dark. The fireworks were nice I guess. It was really hard getting out of momaguin though, so much traffic. Yesterday I hung out with Jackie and we went to a picnic at her bosses house in hopes of getting me a job at her work. It all went pretty well, the boss sharon is a really nice lady. The first thing she did when I met her, handed me a smirnoff. Hahaha, I'm not even into that stuff, but thats badass. I talked to her for a while and shes actually giving me a job and I start tomorrow. I have to be ready for work at 8a.m tomorrow, It's gonna suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

No comments: