Jul 25, 2008

hahahah what

Is wrong with me. My last post is way too happy.
I only worked 2 days this week but somehow I made $65.
That's not gonna last at all. I successfully made my money from last week last until yesterday, which was really convienent. I went to see Immortal Technique and a few other rappers with Charles last night at toads. It was pretty amazing. He even signed my newport box anddd I got to talk to him for like a minute, yeah that is very exciting to me. I can't wait to go to Rhode island with Julie =) It's gonna rule. And right when I get back so many shows are coming up. I can't wait for punkfest. Everything is going so well. Tonight I'm suppose to go downtown with Ryan and see this documentary on the author that wrote Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. It's 8:15, I hope I still go. I haven't done anything all day, and I don't have any plans tomorrow either. I want to hang out with Julie and Jackie and go to the beachh or something. I would like that. She even said something about Rhode Island, that would be sick. Yeahhh I need plans!
I'm bored as hotdogs.

No comments: