Jul 27, 2008

fail

Yesterday. I woke up got ready and was off to the meriden mall with Julie and my family. We ate first because I was starving than we went shopping a little, I got new earrings, theyre the same size as my last 2 pairs but whatever I liked them anyway. After that I hung out at Julies for a little and Jackie came over soon after that. I got a bathing suit at the mall too I like it a lot. I got it because soon I'm going to Rhode Island with Jill, Stefan, and Julie. Julie's dad is taking us the 4Th, 5Th, and 6Th of August. I can't wait, seriously. Me, Julie and Jackie ended up going to Forbes to visit my boy hex, then my other friend to get something we needed. Then our night was complete to get started. I forgot what we did after that.. Oh yeah.. We hung out at lighthouse for a little bit, than we went back to Julie's house. That day I ate: Taco bell, ice cream, power bar, bagel and later on we went to Mamoun's in New Haven and I had a Falafel. Hhahahahaha. We were going to go to a show in New Haven, which was right near Mamouns. But than I got there, there was people there but I guess some bands weren't playing anymore or something. I have no idea. Dana was there too, I don't think he understands that when you do something fucked up people just get over it instantly. I like someone else now too, so I'm not just gonna go back to Meriden with him. Anyway, the show sucked, I didn't even go inside. So we went to the hookah bar? What the hell. I'm always the one to make fun of the hookah bar because of how popular it got and how they jacked the prices so much. And how stupid it is to pay $20 just to smoke for a few minutes. Not even anything good. SO stupid. We went there anyway. I was real fucked up. I had no idea what was goin on, and there was so many people there. I've never seen that many people there. We almost couldn't find a place to sit where we could all be together. So everything was going fine, I guess. By the way, I just woke up a few minutes ago so I'm slowing remembering most of the things that happened last night. I actually knocked over a hookah. I couldn't believe it. I still don't know how I did it, but it was my fault. Directly. The guy was pretty pissed about it, and they put new coals on it after but it wasn't working so than we only had one. All of the coals fell on my lap. As I'm writing this and remembering, that shit hurt pretty bad. I'm not going back their for a really long time. I can't believe I did that. I was fucked up though. That's gonna be my excuse. As for me coming home... Devin drove me Julie and Jackie to the show so he dropped us off at Julies house than Jackie drove me home. Everyone was pretty tired. I ended up coming on the computer for a brief moment. Than I went to sleep. I slept very well and I woke up around 12. I didn't go to sleep that late either. I woke up to 4 missed calls from 4 different numbers that I don't know. I'm really curious to who it was.

No comments: