Jul 3, 2008

860 and 203 make ct SHIT

it's 7:10 a.m. I can't really believe that I'm actually awake right now. I'm getting picked up and going to work really soon, and I'm getting paid today. I can't wait. It's gonna be awesome. Last night Liana picked me up and we chilled around the cove for a little bit then we went downtown and went to bulldog burrito and walked around for a little bit. It was really nice out. Then we went to Kyle's house and Dan and some other people were there. We didn't really do anything out of the ordinary... We went to dunkin' donuts? I guess that's cool. I have no clue what I'm doing today. I think I'm hangin' out with Liana and Julie later on, but I want to hang out with Jackie too. I hope she wants to. I need to make on plan on saving enough money to last me until next week. But I also want some certain things. I've decided that I'm going to dye my hair blond again so I'm going to need to buy bleach, from doing this the other time, my previous experience with going blond means I'm going to need more than 3 packets of the stuff you use, I have the thing you mix it with but not the powder. I love my choice of vocabulary because I don't know what anything is called. Okay so, I need hair dye. I also would like to buy new earrings for myself. Right now I have two different ones in because I lost my nice one in the car accident, whiplash or something. My gauge just popped out. And it looks ridiculous. I need hair dye, gauges, and I wanted to save money to go shopping with Julie and Liana downtown. That's not that much, right? I also need to save money for food and cigarettes and some other things throughout the week. I hope I don't blow my moneyyy.

No comments: