Jul 11, 2008

oh man

Today wasn't that bad. Well, I can't really say how it was. I woke up at 7:20, got ready, and Barbara picked me up and me her and Jackie went to work. I got out a little bit before 3 and Jackie took me home. I only worked 2 days this week so I only got like 65$. There's only 10 dollars left. I just got it a few hours ago. Now I have to wait until next Thursday or Friday, gayyy. At least I had an awesome night. Me, Jackie, Tom and Jaime were in Jackies car, we were driving to his house so we can hang out there for the night. On our way out of Forbes gas station in East Haven, there's a car coming down the street really fast, and someone tells Jackie not to go, and She floors her car and they almost hit us. Really almost. They yelled some obsenity at us that I don't recall. Another close one.

No comments: