Jul 11, 2008

LOLLLLL

Mug 0f Mead: the only people who go out of their way to say
Mug 0f Mead: they dont do anything
Mug 0f Mead: are
Mug 0f Mead: religious nuts
Mug 0f Mead: and
Mug 0f Mead: people who have already made mad mistakes from being wasted
Mug 0f Mead: lolol
Mug 0f Mead: s'ed too many d's
Mug 0f Mead: n are now like
Mug 0f Mead: look im clean



Jackie just dropped me off after work, and shes coming back when shes done with her last house. I only worked two days this week so I only made $60. Its Lame, and I owed my mom money and I bought food so now I only have $30 to last me until next Thursday or Friday. I feel really dirty right now, so I have to work out for one thing because I haven't gotten around to that lately, I feel like a waste. I have to shower. And I think we're hangin out with Jaime and Tgrills after we drop off her sister in Milford okay, now I have to go do these things.





Mug 0f Mead: but its fun
Mug 0f Mead: to
Mug 0f Mead: call people out on shit
Mug 0f Mead: n yer like
Mug 0f Mead: gotchya bitch

No comments: