Jul 19, 2008

so tired

the first day that I get to sleep in, in so long. Why am I awake at 11. I should go back to sleep, for real. I'm tired. I woke up because of how hot my room was. So I turned on the AC, but the thing is... I can't sleep with the AC on, at all. It's too loud. I hate how sensitive my ears are. I'm tired as hell. I also would like to know what I'm going to do today. Yesterday after work I fell asleep for a bit then Kyle and Dan came over and saved me. We went to Wendy's than my house and watched The Happenning again. I have it bootleg. I watched it the night before last night too with Julie and my family for the first time. It was pretty fucked up, but I liked the movie for some reason. The morals and idea of it was stupid though. I really need to get to a store today so I can buy new lip rings/studs I lost mine I need new onesss I tried going to a store yesterday with them but it had just closedd wtf. I really wanna go swimming. Right now outside its kind of couldy, it doesn't look like its going to rain though. It's still really hot.. I'm going back upstairs.

No comments: