Jul 29, 2008

selfish brat

My mom and dad work so hard to keep this house and keep this family together. I'm gratful that my parents never fight. I can't understand why my sister can be so self centered. All she cares about is herself, she doesn't care that we're in debt right now. Right now shes crying to my mom about school and stuff. CRYING. Because we don't have enough money for the college she got into, so we're going to have to take out a huge loan for her, and we'll have to sell our house in order to pay it off when she gets out. That kind of pisses me off. I don't wanna move out. Shes 18 and doesn't even have her license or anything. She just got her FIRST job about two weeks ago and gets paid more than me fucking doing nothing. And than asks money from my mom for things that she doesn't need, and gladly accepts money when its offered. She never helps around the house. And to top everything else off. She acts like shes 10. I'm embarassed over some of the things she says and does. All of her morals are completely stupid and make no sense. All of her friends suck. She keeps me awake every night yelling and screaming to her friends on the phone until 1-3 A.M. Sometimes I have to go into her room three times to ask her to be quiet because I have to wake up for work at 7.

No comments: