Jul 22, 2008

nope

I haven't really been having a good week.. Or whatever the past like 7 days has been. I'm real confused. I don't know why I can't figure out something to do and have a good time. It's Tuesday. Yesterday I worked but I don't have work again until Friday, I still have most of my money saved from my last check but my next one is going to be so weak. There's so many fun things coming up for me but I can't even seem to care. I'm nervous about school starting. I want fall to come really fast at the same time. I wish I didn't have most of my money saved, because than maybe that would mean I'd be having a good time hangin out with people. Instead, I've been here most of the time. Why do people have to keep playin' games with me. Yo, my dream last night was so weird. I found a sidekick, and I was driving around naked for some reason. Before that I was sledding, I can't remember anymore. I haven't been able to rememer any of my dreams in so long. It's proven that almost everytime you wake up 90% of your dreams is forgotten. Why is that? I don't even know why that matters. I'm not one to analyze my dreams, but everytime I have one, I wake up fine, than like 20 minutes later I remember some parts of it and its weird. I woke up a few minutes ago and just remembered those things. I woke up like 10 times this morning because my room was so hot, and I can't sleep with the AC on. It's way too loud. Than I woke up again because of birds outside, and other sounds. I dont know. It looks like its going to rain. I hope it doesn't. Whatever I guess it could rain because I'll probably be stuck here yet again..

No comments: