May 4, 2008

bateman

So, batemans last show is today. I love that band, I always did and it sucks that I'll never be able to see them again. And I can't go tonight. It's at the legion in wallingford and I have no money. This really sucks. Anyway, I saw Death threat, crowns of kings, on three and some other bands on friday and it was good. Too much face breaking though, I hate going to shows when I can't even go in the front without getting a bloody nose. It was only like that for crowns of kings and death threat though, which I came there to see for the most part. Whatever. The cops ended up coming to that show, I guess everyone was being too loud or something. Jenna gave me a ride there and Chris gave me a ride back in this huge van, haha. He had some drunk friends in the back and they were being really obnoxious, it was funny though. On saturday I got ready and Andy Kyle and Brandon picked me up and we went to Sound for some reason. What a day... Anyway, Donna's room was open again so we hung out inside the school for a little bit. It was really fun. The cops came though so we left. Tara and Erika met us there. There was nothing to do really so everyone left and I hung out with Tara and Erika and we smoked and then me and Tara were trying to find a packie run for so fucking long. It was horrible. People kept saying that they would and shit then we ended up driving so much eventually Matt Candelora did it for us and we got a 12 pack and drank and smoked yeah what a nice Saturday night. It was awful though because we didn't start drinking until about 10:30 and I had to wake up this morning at like 7. Once I got up my family and I went to west haven for the MS walk and I walked 5 miles. I can't really describe how it went besides basically saying, it SUCKED. When I got home I fell asleep for a little while and woke up at like 3 and called John and hopefully I get to hang out with him today. I really want to. I really want a boyfriend too. I don't care if summer is about to happen, I hate being alone. I hate everything about being single. I hate seeing other people happy together, I hate seeing other people hold hands, I hate having no one to talk to at night, I hate ITTTT. I also hate that every time I get attached to someone that completely abandon me. My past 2 boyfriends are a perfect example and also lame because I just spent almost my entire school year in shitty relationships. IM LONELY.

No comments: