May 24, 2008

slow and long.

Yesterday I woke up by Julie coming in and out of my room. I eventually got ready for the day and hung out with Jackie and Tom. We went to their friend Eric's house and then went downtown. We weren't downtown that long, but it was really nice out yesterday so it wasn't that bad. Julie was really tired, so we gave her a ride home. We all decided to pick up Joe in North Branford, literally the middle of no where. Jackie's car almost didn't make it up the dirt driveway. Yeahhhhhhhhh. Once we dropped Julie off, there was a lot of pointless driving going on throughout the day. We went to Lenny's after that and tried to figure out what we should do that night. Jackie and I ended up giving Eric a ride home in New Haven, and Kyle, Bruder, Andy and Babyluth were at the edgewood skatepark. So we went there to kill time since it was right down the street. We didn't really do anything there, but watch them skate. Once Jackie got the phone call, we were on our way back to North Branford for some more adventures. Not really though, haha. We went to this boy Kyle's house, and I didn't really know most of the people there besides the ones from East Haven. I got a little drunk, played beer pong, Pwned. I ended up coming home really late that night, my mom wasn't too happy about that. I don't think she's mad at me anymore though. I'm glad she's not. I hate when my mom is mad at me. We talked today about our tattoo and she can't make up her mind, shes paying $20 to get her grandmothers chinese name translated so maybe we'll get that. I'm not trying to rush her into deciding, because I want my first tattoo to be important, and mean something. I really hope I end up doing something tonight, it will suck if I'm stuck here all day. Hayleigh might come over actually. I hope she does. I'm really bored. It's taking me so long to finish this post, but I feel like I need to say something else. I'm going to hang out with Jim tomorrow =). It feels like I havn't seen him in so long, but I really saw him a few days ago. I'm sappy.

No comments: