May 10, 2008

delightful

Today was so cool. I just disregarded everything that made me upset and had fun anyway. I went downtown with Hayleigh for a little bit and we met up with Jackie and walked around for a while and it was neat. We met up with Julie and Dan later on and we all hung out and Julie's birthday was today so that was cool. It was so nice out all day too. Nothing really went wrong all day. LOL, when we were on our way to krawzers, Julie put my hands together and Dan started taping my hands together with electric tape and he used so much of it both my hands were completely shut with tape, and then they locked me out of the car <3 Jackie went inside the store and Julie stole Jackies car because she takes everyones car. I sat on her car and Julie drove with me on it. I'm surprised the cops didn't come, oh well. I hope I do something nice tomorrow too.

No comments: