May 21, 2008

rainy dayssz


I went to school on Monday, didn't really do much that day after school. I wish I hung out with Julie and Jackie but they thought I was with Jim so I stayed home alone that day. Yesterday I hung out with Jim all day basically, it was rainy out but it didn't matter. I met his room mate, and a bunch of his friends. We watched a bunch of episodes of Dextor, I really like that show now. I'm almost convinced to buy the first season.. not really. I wish I payed more attention to the 3rd and 4th episode. We were playing uno. Anyway, I had fun. I just read the latest arguments on the CT punx group. I always get entertained reading that stuff, and its always fun watching your ex make a fool out of himself. I don't know why he just won't give in and apologize for being a jerk. I don't mind though, its fun reading. Summer is getting closer everyday, I don't want to be single anymore.

No comments: