May 11, 2008

sooo

So, I know this might not be anyones business, but who cares. I'll keep you updated anyway! As you all know, my sister's laptop got stolen by Robert Dirienzo and Dorothy Moore. She drove him to my house when no body was home, and he broke into my house, and stole my sisters laptop. Rob had also been threatening me recently, because 2 weeks later we all found out that, in fact, he did steal it. He's mad he got caught and that's all. So you think he would lay low for a while right? No. He threatens me. Back to the point.. Last night the cops came to my house and asked my family all these questions and stuff, and Rob gets arrested. Him and Dorothy however are professional liars. It's what they do. They're used to lying because all they do is steal from people and rip people off, so they're pretty used to it. They told the cops that I sold the laptop to Rob for $50 then he sold it to Brain for $100. WHAT THE FUCK. If I sold it to Rob, which I wouldn't, why would I frame him for it? NO NO NO, it gets better. After I STOLE my sisters laptop and SOLD IT, apparently Rob says, I spent the money to buy CRACKKKKK. Unlike you, I don't steal. I don't steal from my family and friends. That is the difference between me and you. And I don't smoke crack like you.

No comments: