May 7, 2008

prom SUCKS

I don't care about your problems, at least you can go to prom. And ha ha ha this goes out to more than one person. I can't go, and nothing is going to change the fact that all my friends are graduating and I'm not. I'll be dropping out and starting adult ed next year. I'm not happy about this, nor do I want to go. I'm doing this to save myself. There's no more room for fucking up anymore. Who stays back three times? I've also come to realize that, the only thing that is going to make me happy is a nice boyfriend. I know I was excited to be single for the summer, but thats not the case. I miss being in a relationship. I miss him. I hate feeling so much remorse for every mistake I made. I wish I could have been a better girlfriend.. Even though I don't really know what I did wrong. Last night my mom wouldn't let me stay out a little bit past my curfuew. Which is dumb, when she doesnt let me out, I just go out anyway and not come home. That hardly ever happens though. It happpend last week.. Thats not the point, I hadnt left all day and she wasn't letting me out and it wasn't even that late. So I go out anyway and John picks me up and my parents don't call for hours. Its almost midnight and still no call, so I go to sleep. I turn my phone off and I just woke up a little while ago. I was planning on going to school but I had no ride and it was a half day anyway. I checked my voicemail and my mom called twice. Her messages were pretty angry but It doesn't matter. My dad called the cops today, and the cop called my cell like an hour ago. What the hell.. I can't believe he did that, I've only been gone for like 12 hours. Are you kidding me? So the cop calls me, and catches me really off gaurd. He asks me where I am and shit and that my dad wanted to know where I was and if I was coming home. I told him I was going home but I wouldn't tell him where I was for obvious reasons. This makes me not want to go home even more.. I have to go at some point today. The cop asks me if I had been taking my medication? What the fuck... No, I havn't. Ive been off it for almost a month now, and it was my own wondeful choice. My mom always made me take them and I just dont want to anymore. But what the fuck does that have to do with the cop.. He doesn't know me, and I'm not crazy. Sometimes I feel like everyone else around me is crazy except for me. Everyone..

No comments: