Jun 15, 2008

damn B

I don't think I updated anything since around Wednesday. On Thursday I went to a show to see kulture shock, the kill boys, copyright and red handed. It was a fun show, I don't really remember that day. Friday I got ready and did nothing most of the day, and then Jackie called me and 10 minutes later she came over. We hung out here for a few then went to Branford fest for like 20 minutes, even after she said that we were not going to go to that. It was kinda lame, didn't really see anyone we knew. Plus it was early so there was little kids everywhere. I'm not really that crazy about Branford to begin with. Whatever! After that we went to Erik's house and he had a party there, I didn't really know anyone there. It was all good fun though. There was beer pong, and of course me and Jackie dominated. It started getting late, and people started leaving and stuff. It was around 2 in the morning, and Erik's neighbor came to his house uninvited. The guy is like 40, cross eyed, creepy. And drunk out of his mind. Everyone was making a joke out of him because there was a lot of racist people there, whatever. He was just being annoying, after everyone left, there was only me Jackie and a couple others. His neighbor still wouldn't leave. It was like 3:30 and now everyone starts talking about smoking a blunt, no one knows anyone that's good this late. So Erik's neighbor leaves and says that hes gonna come back in 15 minutes with a dime bag. Wtf. I really didn't believe him, so when he left I locked the door. So we can finally go to sleep. I was actually going to bet money that this weird guy wasn't going to come back. GUESS WHAT. He came back, we go to the store to get a dutch. This is still really weird because its so late. Then when we get back to Erik's house, the guy starts like.. getting close to Jackie and hitting on her and saying really obnoxious things. So me Dylan and Erik are looking at each other like what the fuck is going on, so I text Jackie. And she responds with, "help me" So this goes on for a few more minute, and Jackie pretended to me a lesbian and that I was her girlfriend so he would fuck off. It didn't work, until Erik pulled him aside. I don't know what he said to his neighbor, but when he came back, he apologized to Jackie. Cool. Whatever. I was fucked up out of my mind so nothing was really going to phase me at this point. A few minutes after we smoke, someone starts knocking on Erik's door. Who the hell could this be? Keep in mind it's mad late. I knew the second someone was there it was going to be trouble. I even said so. Anyway, it was Erik's neighbor's wife. Shes over 200 lbs, huge lady, and shes angry. She walks in and Sean, (Erik's neighbor) has this horrified look on his face. Then she starts punching him in the face saying WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY, GIMME MY MONEY. She wouldn't stop. And she was hitting him really hard. I guess he stole her money to get the bud. It was so scary. Erik asked them to take this outside and she just ignored him, then Dylan tried to say something and she flipped out. "STFU or imma take this out on you too". And he looked scared, so he didn't say anything else. I don't remember what happened after that.. They eventually went outside, on his porch, for like an hour. And still argued. He told everyone to go upstairs and he shut all the lights off and locked the doors and we all stayed there for the rest of the night. There was no blankets so I didn't get to sleep, at all. Not to mention.. never mind, after the party was over I didn't really have that much fun. Now it was morning and everyone is asleep except for me, Jackie was too tired so I made Dylan take me home later. I got home at like 10, still haven't slept! I tried taking a nap but people kept calling me and my parents kept coming in my room so that didn't really work. It's alright though. I ended up taking a shower and getting ready for the day. My mom was having a surprise party later. Charles came over and helped me and my sisters set up for it and cook and do other lame stuff, I was really happy he was a good sport about it. For real. Then everyone came and we had to stay and he met like 1,000 people and a lot of my family members and it was nice. We left at like 6:50 and went to Wallingford to check out the show. I had a lot of fun. The second I got there I was kinda pissed though because of the amount of people, and the rain. I had never seen that many people at the legion before. It was insane. I didn't really pay attention of any of the bands besides the kill boys and hostage calm. Coooool. It was raining so bad a bunch of people went into that random abandoned warehouse thing next to the legion, and they made a fire. It was kind of, different. Not really cool, so I can't explain it. The smoke was really hurting my eyes so I left. During hostage calm everything was so hot and nasty because of the rain and stuff. There was steam at the ceiling from everyone moving. Intense. I'm not sure what I'm doing today, but you should go to this show on Saturday.


No comments: