Jun 11, 2008

what a beautiful day

today has been so great already. I woke up really early and was tired, even though I had 8 hours of sleep. I got ready and went to adult ed with my mom. The lady there was really nice and I saw a couple people I knew there. I started filling out information on these papers and signing stuff and then I got to pick the classes that I would take for when I started and it sounds so great already. It's almost like I didn't stay back at all, because I can get 20 credits in 2 years. And I don't have to get my ged now, not that I didn't want to. I would just rather get my diploma. My mom was talking to the lady about how we live in New Haven and she told us I can come anyway since theres quite a few people that live in the cove and go there, I can name at least 10 people that aren't east haven residents that go there off the top of my head. That's not the point, I'm happy. All I need is a job now. I'm going to a show tomorrow in wallingford to see red handed, copyright, killboys, and a couple other bands. It should be fun. I'm also hopefully going to the show on saturday. Hostage calm, yes.


PrdxRvlcn: wow you lurk
PrdxRvlcn: you fuckin lurk
PrdxRvlcn: YOU FUCKIN LURK
MissHorrorRue92: i know
MissHorrorRue92: I KNOW
MissHorrorRue92: im addicted
PrdxRvlcn: it's a bad habit
MissHorrorRue92: i knoww
MissHorrorRue92: hi im jess ferraro, and im a lurker
PrdxRvlcn: good job
MissHorrorRue92: ive been a lurker for about 2 1/2 years now
PrdxRvlcn: that's the first step

No comments: