Jun 17, 2008

branford point

Today I woke up around one to Brandon calling me. Brandon, Kyle and Dan came over a little bit later. We walked around by the airport and ended up coming back to my house and making food. It was delicious. Charles came over and ended up meeting my friends, and they got along. I was happy it wasn't weird for anyone. We watched youtube videos most of the time and made fun of people on the internet. It was hot as hell, so evantually, we end up going to Branford Point. It was kinda windy, and not really sunny since it was around 5. But It was still warm. Kyle jumped off the dock the second we got there and he was the only one to go in the water. No one else did, then Charles and Brandon threw me in. It was the most shocking/cold feeling in the world. I knew if they didn't do that, I wouldn't have gone in at all. Me and Kyle jumped off a couple more times but I was wayy too cold. That was pretty much my day.. We went back to my house for a little but didn't really do anything. Now it's 2:27 in the morning, I'm waiting for a phone call.
I hope tomorrow goes nicely as planned.


kyleboykid: you just say that
kyleboykid: so i wont turn into the hulk
kyleboykid: cuz you wont like me when i'm angry

No comments: