Jun 8, 2008

awful sick

I can't make up my mind about anything. One day I'm happy, and then I'm just pissed. I can't figure out how I feel. I'm tired of pointless relationships. Guys are such babies sometimes. I get to sign out of school this week so I can sign up for adult ed in September. I feel like absolute shit right now. I've never been this hungover in my life. I haven't done a single thing all day besides relax in my bed. I knew that I was going to do this today seeing as I've been out everyday for the past week, so I'm not mad because I didn't do anything today. My moms birthdays tomorrow and I think we're going to lighthouse or something. I went to lighthouse yesterday and went swimming in the ocean for the first time this year with Kyle, Dwayne and Steve. We ended up doing the same thing as Friday and chilled at Kyle's dad's house. You know what really makes me mad...?? GIRLS. Why does everyone always have to start problems. Why does everyone have to talk so much shit. I need a job... so bad. I'm so tired of looking. No one is ever going to hire me. I'm never going to get a car. I feel like a waste right now. I don't know why my ex still reads my blogs. He's not even nice to me.

No comments: