Jun 11, 2008

weird day

I forgot to post about all the weird things that happened on my last day of school at Sound. Yesterday was my last day and I didn't really do any work I said goodbye to everyone and all my teachers, it was kind of sad. But once it got time for lunch.. it made me realize there's quite a few people I really won't miss. ANYWAY, I got to say goodbye to all my friends and teachers that mattered. Yesterday was really hot too by the way. Not just really hot lets go to the beach, it was so hot schools were letting out early. Sound is so lucky that we have air condition in the buildings. After my dad came and signed me out, I didn't even leave. I walked around and eventually went to eddies corner store down the street with Tara. That's when all the crazy things starting happening. I walked near the entrance and two black people were talking and one was holding a pretty large bag of bud, she asked me if I needed any, I said no. The lady that was with him was very nice and bought me duchies at the store. It was too hot to sit in Tara's car so we sat outside waiting for school to get out so we could pick up Satchel and Jack and match them. So we're sitting outside the store, and this guy comes out of his car and starts talking to us, asking if we needed bud, I told him that I was waiting for my friend to get out of school so I could match him, I only have $7. He told me he would do it anyway, he said when he came back he wanted my number, I didn't give it to him. So I said sure. What did I have to lose? He left in his car, and we waited outside for a little while longer. We go inside to get drinks, and 2 people I know come inside, with the boy. It was Jackiesha and Julianette. I knew keisha from the hospital when I had to go in 8Th grade, and I went to middle school with them. She came inside and we talked for a little bit, apparently she has a baby now. And the father is the boy that was selling me the bag. He gave it to me in the store right next to the clerks. Like wtf. He told me it was okay and that he knew the people. Alright. I was very impressed with what he gave me, and for $7 too. Nice. So we're still sitting outside, and this old Hispanic guy is walking down the sidewalk singing some Spanish song, pretty loud. Then he starts talking to us and he kept telling Tara that she was Latin and all this crap, he eventually left us alone. I walked across the street and started drawing stuff in the dirt with a stick, these two Arabs that worked at Eddie's asked us if we needed a ride, we said no because Tara drove us. Then he says no, and that he wanted to know if we would give HIM a ride. Hahahahhahaha, yeah right. That definitely didn't happen.

No comments: