Jun 26, 2008

weaaaak

It's suppose to rain all day today. Last night was beat. Yesterday I went bridge jumping in Branford with Jackie and my sister. The rest of my day was boring and I wish I did something else. I woke up at 12 today because I went to sleep kind of early last night. On Saturday I'm going to a picnic with Jackie to meet her boss and hopefully I get a job with her. I really need this. Dana wants me to go to his skate competition in Bridgeport that day too, so hopefully I get to do both. Right now I just need to figure out something.. I know I'm not gonna be stuck here all day no matter what happens, I just wanna do something fun though. It's only 2:43. I got changed and got ready and ate and brushed my teeth, I need to get out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R87pO1xajoc

No comments: