Jun 19, 2008

insanity

On Wednesday I didn't really do anything most of the day, Dana picked me up with his friend Chris around 4 I think. We drove around in Meriden for a while then went to his friends high school graduation for Meriden. I saw a couple people I knew, and Randy was there. After that, we went to a park and saw some ducks and talked about weird things and tried to skip rocks on the pond or lake I don't know what it was. We pick up their friend Kevin later and go to this kid Adam's house because he was having a party or something. It was alright, I knew a few people that were there, the night was going fine until Bcoon got too drunk and wanted to fight everyone. That's just long story short, because I don't even really know what happened. Me and Adam did win in beer pong almost all night. Later that night everyone started leaving and we went to the gas station to get snacks and drop someone off. I slept alright. I woke up around 1 and hung out for a little bit. They took me to Julie's house shortly after we woke up and cleaned a little bit. I've been trying to finish this one entry for over an hour, I'm in between listening to music and thinking. Fuck. So me and Julie hung out at her house and talked about my night for a while, then Jackie came to pick us up. We all talked for a little bit, then they decided to get some percs. We meet up with Hector and Jackie's in a rush to take us back to my house because shes already late for school. Julie bought me some too, isn't that nice? I was happy. I didn't think that she would. She spent $40 on me and Jackie. Anyway, we went back to my house and enjoyed ourselves. We took like a million pictures together. I'll skip to tonight. Dan, Brandon and Kyle pick me and Julie up a little later today. We stop by Bella's house to say hi then we decide that it would be a good idea to go to east rock. Ha. They had a 30 rack too, so we needed a place to stay to get fucked up at. We end up going there and I was having fun at first, we all were. Julie and her boyfriend kept arguing on the phone and stuff, so Dan offered to take her home, but she said Dan, her boyfriend, was on his way to pick her up. So it was just me Brandon, Dan and Kyle. We decide to go back to New Haven to chill somewhere else, and on the way down.. There was two cops, Dan freaks out and tries to outrun them in his car. It's really dark out and the roads are so narrow. We end up crashing into a huge rock. If we didn't hit that rock, I bet we would have all died. If we went off the road down the hill in the woods. I don't even want to think about it. So we crash, and none of us are wearing seat belts except Dan, and he's the only one that actually gets hurt. I fucked up my leg but it's nothing. We all get out and everyone starts running in different directions and I don't know what to do so I run too but I wasn't fast enough. I hide in the woods for almost an hour, not even far from where the cops are. I hear them looking for us and see them with flashlights all around me and they didn't find me. After they stop looking, I try and get away.. They come back and find me, and I guess they found Dan too. They kept asking me questions and who else was in the car and stuff, but I didn't say anything. Brandon and Kyle got away but Dan told them about everyone else that was in the car because he was already fucked enough. And no one else is getting in trouble besides Dan anyway. Probably at least. I hope not. Tonight was so awful. The last thing I wanna hear from someone is them telling me how stupid and wrong and dumb it was to do what we did. I KNOW ALREADY. Fuck. My dad ends up picking me up and I've been home for a few hours.. I talked to Brandon and Kyle. Every one's fine. I talked to Dan not long ago too. Tonight could have gone so much worse. I'm really lucky.

No comments: