Oct 15, 2008

since

I have been so nice lately, and happy. I figured I would make this entry to show to everyone that not everything about me has changed. Even though no one is reading this. I think I'm just going to make a list of all the things that have been pissing me off.
  • when people act like they are better than you. That one was obvious, who doesn't. But forreal. I hate that.
  • when people wear leggings as pants. They're not pants. Your suppose to wear a dress or a skirt. That doesn't mean a long shirt that barely covers your ass. They're not pants.
  • the majority of people at my school. I hate east haven.
  • taking naps and sleeping really late and waking up at 1:30AM.
  • People that try and walk all over me.
  • when people change, for the worse.
  • losing contact with friends/family/the amount of family that actually showed on my birthday.
  • anyone that's never given me a chance.
  • Laura, my history teacher.
  • Mark, my math teacher, for always being in such a bad mood and taking it out on everyone else.
  • Sarah Palin
  • "the grease pit"
  • not knowing what I want to know and dealing with it.
  • People that talk shit about their friends.
  • people that take my off their friends list, wow. That's not going to make me feel bad.
  • When someone is always sarcastic. It's annoying. I can't tell when people are serious or not.
whatever. I'll probably think of 100 other things and update this, but for now. That's it. I feel better just getting this out of my head. I'm actually not even in a bad mood right now. I've been awake since 1 and I have to start getting ready for school. I'm hungry. This weekend is going to be sweeeeet

No comments: