Oct 27, 2008

raison bagels

Are pretty good. Today I had school, and there was a lot of new faces. It was kind of cool starting new classes with new kids. I like my new teacher Jean, a lot. She's so nice. I know if I stay on her good side I'll enjoy that class. And all of my other classes are fine too. After school, I stayed after with Diana and Melissa for a 1/2 course where we watch a movie clip and write a paragraph, it doesn't take long, less than a half hour after school gets out. But it's with Laura, so I doubt I'm going to stick with that. After school, me and Diana went to Branford to try and get a job. We applied at almost every store on Branford Hill, and the Kohl's Plaza. Really, we applied everywhere, we were out for over 3 hours. I'm going to driving school tonight, finally. I think it's from 6-8 but I have to find out. I woke up so late this morning, fuck my cell phone alarm. It hasn't been reliable at all lately. My mom woke me up at 7:10 and I was really mad because I thought I had more time to sleep. But in reality, I only had 20 minutes to get ready. It was not nice. I still made it and walked to school on time. Yesterday, I hung around with my family which was nice. We had 3 birthdays for family day yesterday because Teresa's, Vinny's and Jon Michael's birthday are all really close together. I love watching them open presents, they get so excited. Later on, Jackie came to pick me up and we went to pick up Kevin, then went to Lenny's house and hung out there for a little bit. We ended up goin for a burn cruise then we had an idea to go downtown to the shubert theater stairs, like I would normally do. I don't know. I like going there, but its not exciting to me anymore, plus it's really sketchy. Anyway, we got there, and there was a door for the theater open right next to the stairs, and it looked like they were doing construction on it. It was definitely not a good idea, but they were all for sneaking around it and going up anyway. So we sneak by and quietly go up the stairs all the way to the top. Once we got to the top, I wasn't really worried after a few minutes. After we smoked, we hung out and talked for a bit. And started to get kind of loud. We were sitting there smoking cigarettes, and all the sudden a cop comes out of no where. Seriously, I did not hear him coming at all. He asked us what we were doing up there, and Jackie told him we were talking about time travel, and she wasn't lying. We were talking about time travel. I won't get into that though. The cop sounded really irritated, but we were too friendly for him to actually arrest us. By the way, your not suppose to hang out on the fire escape stairs behind the Shubert Theater. He let us go, just like that. After that, we went to Mike's house, even though no one really wanted too. And when we got there, it was a disaster. Just pointless drama that someone had to start, not naming anyone. We ended up leaving and going back to Lenny's. Then Jackie took me home. Things seem to be going fine with my life. I recently made a flickr account.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/covegirl321/

No comments: