Oct 25, 2008

confused

I'm so confused. I'm not even going to talk about it. Yesterday, I didn't do anything in school because it was the last day of the marking period. I got home and took a nap. Later on, Jackie and Brie came over. We went to meet up with Steve and Lance. We hung out and tried to make plans for the night and eventually figured something out. It involved drinking beer, so I was happy, because I had wanted to for a while. A few people I knew all hung out there, Brie left. Then we all went to some concert at Toads. It was really lame. I really wish I didn't pay $10 for it. So stupid. Some hippie bandsss. I guess it wasn't that bad, just not my thing. We ended up going back to Lance's house and chilled for a little bit longer. I tried to sleep the second I got home and showered and stuff. I was going to do community service this morning for my school, but I decided not to. I could do it at the end of the year, or next year or something. I was not trying to wake up at 6:30 on a Saturday, especially after last night. So this morning, I woke up, didn't do much, then went to walmart with my parents. I got 2 pairs of shoes and a purse. Then we went to TJ max and I got 3 pairs of jeans and a shirt, I'm so happy. I got earrings too, which are nice. I'm so happy. It's only 7, it feels a lot later though.. And it's raining now.. I probably wont do anything tonight

No comments: