Oct 19, 2008

its cold outside now

This week was good. Everything is fine. School is fun. Friday I went to school, went home and took a nap, then I started to get ready because Jared was coming down! He was getting a ride from Pat. He ended up getting here at 8, I think. Me and Julie were hangin out beforehand, too. We were waiting for Jared so we could go to the show in Meriden that Devin booked. It ended up having a good turn out. I had fun. I can't really go into detail about the show, nothing really happened. It was a good time. After the show, we cleaned a little. Then went to sleep at Julie's dads house in Wallingford. It was so cold outside at that point. I woke up so many times during the night because of how cold it was, and I had a headache the next morning. I love waking up next to Jared. Saturday morning and afternoon was probably my favorite part. Julie dropped me and Jared off at my house, and we hung out there and I cut Jared's hair and it looks so gooddd, then Tara came over and we took showers. We all talked and stuff then we went to get bud so we could smoke a blunt. I had fun. I hadn't seen her in so long. All summer basically. Tara left after a little bit, and we hung out at my house for a while. Later on, Julie and Devin picked us up and we went back to my house and chilllledd then Charles and his girl Cathy came overr, it was a totally sweet triple date party at my house, hahah. Just kidding. We hung out and talked, that's about it. Then it started getting late, Charles and Cathy left, and everyone started going to sleep. I went to sleep around 1:30 maybe. Me and Jared woke up at 8, got ready and walked to the bus stop. The bus came only a few minutes later, exactly when it was supposed too. It was really cold. We walked to the train station and the second we got there his bus was there, it came early. So we said our goodbyes, and I walked to the bus stop, waited mad long, got on a bus, and came home. I can't tell you how cold I was, lol. I came home and went to sleep basically. It was around 11 I think. Julie and Devin were still sleeping when I got back. I ended up sleeping close to 4pm. Its almost 6 now. I'm not tired anymore, just bored. I'm supposed to hang out with Kyle tomorrow. I hope I do and we actually find something to do. I'm going to watch a movie with my mom soon. My dads in California right now so its just me and my mammaaa. Shes the best. I had a good weekend..
ta ta

No comments: