Aug 2, 2008

whaaaaat

Today. Today. Today......... I didn't do anything. Yesterday started off with me waking up and doing nothing for a while than I finalized my plans with Jackie and I got ready to go out and she picked me up, I'm not really sure what time she did, I'm assuming close to 7 maybe. We went to the Supply Pond to hang out with Jaime, Tom, and Grasso. I don't know why we went there, but it was fun I guess. I hadn't been there in a while. Kyle told me that him and a bunch of other people from Sound were going to the trolley tracks, and I thought it would be cool if Jackie and my friends got to go too. Jackie had a bottle of Captain, and Jaime had a lottt of beer. I thought it would be cool to chill there because I didn't really wanna hang around inside all night. Jaime's leaving for basic training on Monday for 4 months and I wanted him to have a good last night before he left. I hope he did end up having fun. The night was procrastinated so much before we actually went. We did so much driving back and forth, going to get food, going to stores, going to Northford to get beer, so much. I'm tellin' you, we didn't even get back to the center of East Haven until 12. Grasso was meeting this kid for bud at stop and shop and that worked out perfectly. Our group of people kept getting so big, we ended up showing up with like 9 people hahaha. We did almost get lost, but not quite. Everyone was so doubtfull of me, and they wanted to just stay at one spot because I wasn't completely sure if everyone was where I thought they were. I was right. Everyone did get mad for a second, but I wanted to find where my friends from Sound were because I assumed they already had a fire ready and stuff. Which they didn't. Once we showed up there, everyone was so fucked up and confused of why I was there with 8 people they didn't know. They only stayed for less than an hour after we got there because they had been there for a while. But I had fun. I hope everyone did. Most of the people that me and Jackie got to come, really didn't want to. I had fun. But after we were there for a while, me and Jaime and Dan actually got a fire going after a while. I was happy about that. But around 3, we heard people coming!! Isn't that scary. We thought there were cops, so we got all our stuff together and we were outtt of there within 30 seconds. Everyone went up the trail single file and Jaime was doing group counts and stuff. It was some crazy teamwork. I led everyone through the trail through most of it back to the tracks too, real intense. One thing I love about partying up there is the way back. There hasn't been one time that I didn't walk back fucked up out of my mind. I had no idea what was going on, and once we got back we went to Grasso's house and I was still fuckin cocked. I laughed at absolutely everything and we were watchin Reno 911 and it was hilarious. Than my friend Edgar from Sound came in the door with Mikes friend. It was the craziest shit ever, and it was like 4A.M. I was so confused. Me and Jackie slept at Jaime's house and I got the worst sleep over. I hate sleeping out. So much. I don't even remember sleeping at all actually. This morning Jaime's alarm woke me and Jackie up and she was in a delightful mood. She dropped me off at my house and we were going to go to Misquamicut today but the second I got home, I fell asleep. And it began to thunder. And rain. Really bad. I didn't get that good of sleep. I hate how I can't sleep with an AC on, but I can't sleep with it off either. What the hell is wrong with me. Which brings me to another sort of problem. Well see, I can't sleep with sounds or noises of any sort. I'm going to Rhode Island with Julie, Jill, Stefan and Julie's dad and step mom on Monday for 3 days. And we're gonna be staying at a hotel. I'm afraid someone is going to snore. It's not funny, I won't be able to sleep. And I'll be in a bad mood the whole time. On a lighter note, I am really excited about the following events that are gonna be happening. Tomorrow I'm going to Stefan's graduation party with Julie and Devin, and than we're going from there to Julie's dads house and I'm spending the night there, and the next morning we're going to Rhode Islanddd babyyyy, I'm so excited! You don't even know! And after that, the day I get back I'm going to the St. Bernadette's carnival. It's gonna rule. I love that carnival. It's so lame but its great. You know. I'm so hungry right now there's nothing to eat, I'm lazy. Besides everything that I just explained so you, and everything else that's going to happen. I'm sad on the inside. I like this boy a real lot, and I don't know why. I want a boyfriend. But I don't want to settle for anyone. It's driving me insane in more ways than I can even explain. I catch myself thinking about it so much. It's making me feel bad all the time. My friends might be right about him, but I can't let it go. Why me.

No comments: