Aug 18, 2008

walk dont run

Today. My mom woke me up at 12 and told me to get ready to go to her friends house up the street, because my parents were going there. She told me to just walk there in a little bit since I wasn't going to wake up. I woke up around 2, got ready, and walked with my sister up the street. My uncle Pat was there, but besides that I didn't know any of those people that well. Me and Pat played boccie ball against two of my dads friends. We played an 11 game, and we won. I love playing so much. When I got home, I talked to Hayleigh and she came over. We talked about some stuff, than we went for a walk to WaWa's to get cigarettes. We waited for a bit than my sister showed up with her friend Mikey. He bought them for me. Than we walked to Nathan Hale for some reason. Talked about how much we missed middle school. And hung out in the playground. Then we went to my house, went on the computer. Jackie came over with Jill. We hung out and talked here for a little bit, than we went to meet Hector at Wendy's. Then we went to WaWa's. Then we went to the seawall and smoked a L. It was a good day. I'm starting to enjoy the past few nights being almost like fall. It's not hot at night anymore. I don't mind it. Jackie took me and Hayleigh back to my house and I didn't feel good all of the sudden. I ate a little bit and than took a nap for maybe an hour or 2 at the most. I woke up and we watched 2 degrassi espisodes. I watched 3 of them yesterday. And they were all new ones that I haven't seen yet. I need to keep up more. They were so good though, I love that show. After we did this, Hayleigh hung out with my sister I think, because I went out to hang out with Chris for a few. I just got home a few minutes ago. It's almost 4:30 but I've been going to sleep so late, I'm so used to it. I need to get out of it though. I start school the 28th. I'm not tired at all right now. I'm almost positive that Hayleigh's sleeping. I wish we could stay up and talk more.

No comments: