Aug 12, 2008

get a job

My previous entry was just a joke, in case you didn't know. Today I'm gonna get ready than go downtown and meet my mom, and go to studio zee and make a tattoo appointment. Hopefully they will have time today for it, that would be really cool. Yesterday I sat around most of the day and I walked to John's house and hung out there til 1a.m basically. We watched some really weird TV shows and some show about interventions, it was hilarious. This girl was addicted to whip its and she was so retarded and she was saying the funniest shit. She was a cutter, and had an eating disorder too. Isn't that insane? Anyway. AUGUST 8TH. I saw leftover crack, common enemy and a few other bands that I had no care for. Copyright Chaos was supposed to play but they didn't because one of them had work. There was so many kids there. Jared brought a huge bag of donuts and there was food flying everywhere outside. There was some chick fights too inside. Insane. August 10Th, CT punkfest. Hostage Calm, The Kill Boys, Eat and Run, Point of Impact, Stomped on Sight, Product of Waste, Kulture Shock, Copyright Chaos and a few others I can't even remember. I got there around 1, and I didn't leave until 11 because Hostage Calm played last and the times got pushed back a little. I had fun all day, even though I got really tired. On another note, I've decided that I'm never going to allow myself to associate with someone that used to be a crackhead. Or over the age of 20 and still unemployed. You kind of remind me of a vegetable.

No comments: