Aug 16, 2008

trapped

Today I woke up in my sisters bed. I almost forgot I slept there because there was a mosquitoes in my room. She woke me up really early so she can go protest something. I don't even know. I went back to sleep, and woke up again at 11:55. My tattoo appointment was at 1:30 and my moms was at 1, so I freaked out a little bit because there was no way I could get ready and take a bus than walk from downtown to the middle of state street in time. My dad ended up taking us. Everything went fine. It hurt really bad, I don't think I'll be getting anymore any time soon. After that, my dad took me to Jill's house for her graduation party. Julie, Devin, Stefan, Chris, Pat, Madison, Jenna and a few others were there. I can't think right now. We hung out around her house then went to the store to get a ball so we could play kickball. Her dog ended up popping one of them, so Devin took Jill's dirt bike and rode it down rt. 80 to try and find another ball! That must have been such a funny sight. He couldn't get one. Me, Stefan, Madison and Jill ended up going to walmart to get a soccer ball that we used instead. We went to the Pitt and played kickball for a little bit. It would have been better if there was more people though. After people started leaving me and Chris hung out with Jill for a little. We went to Burger King. Then Chris came over, and we went to Julie's for a few minutes. When I got home, I tried making plans but it didn't really work. I didn't party at all this weekend. LAME. And I've been going to bed so late every night. This can't be good. I start school in 11 days. I just watched 3 new Degrassi episodes that I haven't seen in a while. I still love watching that show even though it changed so much. It never gets old to me! I can't wait to take a shower and curl into bed so I can get some rest, for whatever awaits me tomorrow. I have no idea what I'm doing tomorrow. It doesn't matter.

No comments: