Aug 8, 2008

Mid August

I don't want summer to end. It's already almost the middle of august, that also means my birthday is coming up. Rhode Island was amazing just like I thought it was going to be. The first day we stayed at the beach for over 6 hours and it was so fun and I got sun burned really bad. Later that night we played pool and ping pong for a little and went out to eat at a really nice place. Within an hour of being at the hotel me and Julie stole beers from one of the rooms near ours. Everyone left their coolers outside! I got pretty silly that night, but not as much as much as Julie. We went in the hotel pool in the middle of the night and a guy came outside and told us to get out because pool hours were closed. We had a ton of fun Nonetheless. The next day I could barely walk because my sun burn was so bad. I felt kinda sick too. We went kayaking for a little bit in the morning but I was so behind everyone else because I felt so bad, so it sucked kinda. After that I stayed at the hotel while everyone else went to the beach, because there was no way I could do that again. Later on we went to misquamicut and had dinner and went to the arcade and there was a few rides there too and I had fun. I'm glad I ended up sleeping fine both nights. Well, I didn't get a lot of sleep. But I did get some sleep. I ended up buying ear plugs the first day we went, it helped. When we got back to the hotel from Misquamicut me and Julie started drinking again because we stole more from a different room. And I was retarted all night. When it was real late, we went for a walk to get soda by the main office and I stole more beer. We kept watching all these weird shows too. The day I got back from Rhode Island my sun burn was still hurting but not as bad, I went to the St. Bernadette carnivle with Charles, Chris, and Bobby. I love it so much I'm going tonight too. Even though I really wanted to go to the leftover crack show. It's cool I guesss. Plus tonight and Tomorrow are the last 2 nights before it ends. So I have to go. Sunday is punkfest, and its gonna be so much fun I can'ttt wait. Yesterday was Kyles birthday so I got ready to go out and Dan picked me up and we went to Kyles house. A few people were already there and the night was gettin started right. Then a bunch more people ended up coming. Around 9 we ended up going to North Haven movies to see Pineapple express. I would have never imagined I would actually go see that movie the 2nd day it came out. I haven't seen a movie in so long, especially at the movies! It was really long and I didn't think I would be able to sit through the whole thing, I was getting really restless. I went with Kyle, Dan, Leo, Jesse, Andy, Goby, Chris, Steve, Kyle C, Stefan. Chris ended up coming for a little bit too, but he was gay and got a refund for his ticket. I don't know. I was real fucked up durin the movie so I barely remember most of the stuff that was going on. Right now I need to take a shower so I can get ready because Chris is coming over around 3. I really wanted to see LC tonight. Who knows when they'll come back to CT again. I need to take a shower and start getting ready for the day. I'm so lazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

No comments: