Aug 24, 2008

4 more days

Left of freedom. 4 more days, left of sleeping in. Parties. Warm weather is gonna start getting cold. Only thing good about this; FALL, my birthday. I can't wait for my birthday. I have no idea what I'm going to do. And I need to think soon. Yesterday, I woke up around 11, because a car alarm went off. It didn't stop for over a half hour. It was fucking ridiculous. I was pretty upset about that. I tried staying awake after it went out, but that wasn't happening. I went back to sleep right after, and didn't wake up til' 4!! I got ready for the day a little, bleached my hair because it was needed, took a shower. My sister was having a huge movie party with all her lame friends, and my sister Vicky went all out with red carpets, balloons, candy stands, everything. It was pretty insane. There was no way I was going to stay at the house with all of those people there. She had like 20 of her friends there. A lot of them I have never even seen in my whole life. The party was for the movie that she was in. I always forget the name of it. It was called in bloom but they changed it, it doesn't even play in the US I don't think. It's not like shes important or anything, just a random person in the backround. No lines. Stefan came over shortly after the party began. After a little bit, we went to pick up Julie. We were going to go to a party at this kids house but apparently they had beef with Stefan. And you know how he is, always pickin' fights with people! HAhahahah. Not at all though. We ended up going to Meriden, to Dana's house. I had such a fun night. All I wanted to do was get drunk because I haven't in so long. I had a lot of fun. Marisa and Kirsten and some other people I knew were there. I just had a good time. We had to leave kinda early because Stefan had to get home, but it was alright. I couldn't sleep at all when I got home. I tried laying down at least 3 times, tired each time, but no sleep. I ended up going for a bikeride at 4:30A.M. I went to John's house to smoke. When I got home I slept fine. Today I wanna hang out with Jackie or Kyle. I don't wanna be stuck here all day. Dana called me a little while ago. He said hes going to Phillidelphia for a few days.

No comments: