Aug 13, 2008

in this moment

Today I woke up around 3, yeah. I was pretty surprised about that. Yesterday I got ready to go out and meet my mom downtown. I took the bus and we went out to lunch at Temple Grill, near Subway on Chapel street. It's a really nice place. And the people there are really friendly. Then we went to Channel one and my mom bought me 2 shirts, we talked to Lou for a while and told him that we were going to Studio Zee to get tattoo appointments, and he told us that we should get it done by his friend Sebastian "bezerc". We went to Studio zee and made the appointment, its this Saturday at 1:30. I'm getting it on my lower back. Turns out that I knew this guy sort of, because he used to work at "the edge" tattoo place on chapel street. It shut down over a year ago. AND, my brother knows him. How fucking weird is that. He used to work for my brother when he had the graffiti shop in New Haven, 10 times dope. This was over 15 years ago, but I guess him and my brother aren't really friends anymore. But I won't get into that. Later on yesterday, after I hung out with my mom I took the bus downtown to Dan's house and hung out with him and Kyle. We didn't really do anything out of the ordinary. We got some beer and smoked a blunt and played beer pong in Dan's garage for like 10 minutes. Kyle got schooled, I hope hes readin' this now too. I tried fighting him a few times as usual. Later that night, Dan took me home. I was on the computer for a bit, than Chris came to pick me up and we went to his house and talked and watched weird shows, and cartoons. This guy on Ripley's had no arms and he did all these crazy sports. It was insane, I couldn't stop laughing. I didn't end up sleeping until somewhere around 5a.m. Hence why I woke up at 3p.m. Today I did nothing, Julie and Devin came over for a bit and we hung out and talked, then Devin left and Julie slept over. Which is now. Except its 2:35 and shes sleeping. We watched the movie Vantage Point. I like action movies. It was kind of confusing, but I understood it after a bit. I start school August 28Th. Summer vacation is almost over, and I need to get my sleep back together. I've been trying to finish this entry for almost an hour, damn. I wish I had more to say. I feel like I have more to say. I think it's just the fact that I feel so complete now. I have nothing, but everything I need. I don't need a boyfriend to be happy. And I don't really want one right now. I don't want anything.

No comments: