Apr 16, 2008

you can eat a dick

I've been so down lately
you've been so low lately
nothing seems to work out for you and me...

So, let me just re-cap on the past 10 days. Probably, one of, the most depressing days of my life, ever. Today, Jared broke up with me in a text message. WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH PEOPLE DOING THAT TO ME. Seriously, man the fuck up WHY does it happen to me so much. He ignored me the past 9 days and wouldn't return my calls, my ims, my texts, my messages, or anything. Last Sunday, he was suppose to come over my house. He texted me saying that he was going to come after he took a nap. I was really exciting because I hadn't seen him in a few days, so I got ready and took a shower and picked out a nice outfit to wear and a couple hours go by, so I call him to see if he woke up yet, and no answer. A few more hours go by, and I'm starting to get kind of upset. I WAITED FOR HIM FOR 8 HOURS. I didn't even make plans with anyone else because I knew, that there would be some sort of really good excuse as to why he BLEW ME OFF and didn't answer the phone when I called him 100 times. Wait, I think i annoyed him so bad that he actually turned his phone off. So, I spent that whole day crying my eyes out because life isn't fair and something like that actually happened to me. And someone would actually do that to me. So a day goes by of feeling miserable, and another.....And today! WOW! I got a text from Jared saying we should be just friendsssssssssss AWWWWWWWWW. Isn't that nice. Kill yourself, buddy.

No comments: