Apr 19, 2008

have no fear

Today was not really like I had expected it to be, but it didn't end up being that bad. I woke up around 11, much earlier than I had expected to. And I got ready for the day and couldn't make any plans for a while. I ended up walking to Delmonico's with my mom and got a sub and when I got back, I walked to memorial field and met up with Rancid Boy and Mick. We went to stop and shop and my frisbee was there where I left it the day before! It was so awesome. We went to the indian bowl and did nothing and Rancid was being really cranky and it put me in an awful mood. Kate came and picked up me and Mick and took me home. I was so depressed because once it was around 8, I had still not really done anything all day. Kyle called me and told me that he was at the airport with Dan. So I told them to come over and they came over for a little bit and then we went out and met up with Dwayne because someone needed to jump his car but it didn't work so we went back to Dan's house for a couple hours and I had fun. We watched random parts of some really wierd movies and I got to play with his puppy and he was sooo cute. I love Labs. Dan took me home around 1a.m and we went to Jesse's house cuz I was meeting up with Tara but then she couldn't chill anymore so he took me home. Earlier today when my mom and I were at Delmonico's, I saw Hollis, my old librarians daughter. It's not wierd that I know her because her mom and my mom are close friends, and Hollis used to give me swim lessons a few years ago so I could get ready for the team. Anyway, I saw her and talked for a little and said hey and stuff and she told me how her job at F.Y.E in Hamden is hiring, AWESOME. So she was there with her boss that said he would probably hire me and stuff so I filled out an online application, it took forever, but its alright. Only thing though, it said that they would drug test me. SHIT. I need to stop smoking so if they do try and hire me, I pass the test. Hopefullllly they do, and hopefully I pass it. I'm going to prom at Sound this yearrr, It's gonna be really fun. I'm really happy that I'm going. I'm going with Andrew. It's kind of exciting. Anyway, I'm tired as hell.

No comments: