Apr 7, 2008

soo sick

I've been pretty sick the past few days, its been getting really annoying. I noticed it friday night and now I just feel miserable. Tylenol isn't helping and everything hurts and I want a back rub. Hahaha. But anyway, on friday I hung out with Satchel, Jack, Ron, Russ, Brandon and Kyle downtown at this sick new spot that they found. Well anyway, we hung out there after school for a bit =). After everyone left it was just me Brandon and Kyle and we waited downtown for Bruder to pick us up with babyluth and we went back to my house and we all hung out for a while. We ended up fighting each other with markers and my room has a lot of new art on the walls. Towards the end of the night Dan Smelling (hahaha smelling) came to pick up Kyle and Brandon and me and Bruder and Babyluth went to pick up Tara in west haven and we smoked a couple blunts with her and we went to the park and played on the swings and the playground and it was fun. Yesterday I hung out with Chris sinse he's home and we watched this rediculous movie, I almost fell asleep and then we went to a party at the trolley tracks that was ALRIGHT. I saw some old friends and it was nice I guess, it's just not quite warm enough to be out there yet. For me at least. And I always seem to forget how long the walk is down there. Today I hung out with Jared and we didn't really do anything. I'm sick, I don't wanna go to school tomorrow. I DON'T WANNA BE SICK ANYMORE.

No comments: