Apr 18, 2008

what a sunny day

And to my surprise my eyes were wide and already open.
Just my nightstand and my dresser where those nightmares had just been.

I'm feeling so much better. I have no idea what I'm doing today but I have a feeling i'll be happy with whatever decision I make. It's so nice out, it has to be at least 70 degrees. I'm so happy that winter is over. I am seriously ready for this nice weather. Yesterday I hung out with Julie, Dan, and Ryan. I had a lot of fun even though we were just driving around most of the time. We played with my frisbee and hung out at stop and shop. And we picked up a robot that they found in the middle of the street, it was pretty badass. Later that night I hung out with Bill for a little. I should go take a shower and get ready for today.. Yeah

No comments: