Apr 1, 2008

april fools

Last night I hung out with Hayleigh and Julie and my brother for a little bit. I wasn't really happy that I didn't get to spend that much time with my brother, but I'll get back to that later. Me Hayleigh and Julie hung out with Matt and went to Nicks house and hung out with Rancid boy and drank beers and played super smash bro's. I had fun even though we weren't there for that long. I didn't go to school yesterday so I could spend time with my brother, but he was busy seeing his friends and talking with family. I'm not really into group discussions when he's home, even if that's selfish of me. I was upset because he was suppose to leave today at around 3:30 in the morning, and I didn't get to talk to him that much. But this morning, around 3:30, I woke up by myself for some reason. I couldn't sleep. There was a tapping outside and it was really fucking annoying. I can't sleep with clocks or noises in the room at all. I was really tired, so I went downstairs to sleep in the TV room, but the filter in the fish tank was so loud, I couldn't sleep there either. So I moved to the couch near the front door. I could'nt fall asleep there. It was just too loud. So I went to my sisters room and asked if I could sleep with her, she wasn't in the best mood seeing as I just woke her up, but who cares, I was tired. She wouldn't let me sleep with her either. And by this time, I realized that my brother hadn't left for his plane for some reason, I was happy about that, but still tired. I ended falling asleep around 5 and my brother woke me up at 10:30 this morning because the internet was down, and he told me how he got his days mixed up and his plane was actually leaving the next day at 3:30 a.m. Coooool. I was already very awake and went to go try and fix the computer. I couldn't do it, so we ended up talking for like an hour in the computer room. We talked about a lot of stuff, I was happy about it because thats all I wanted to do for his visit, spend alone time. And I finally got it. So then we both got ready for the day and I got to hang out with him all day just us two. We went downtown and went to Louie's, where the hamburger was invented, for real. In new haven. It was sooo good and he told me how he used to go there when he was a kid. Then we went to the thrift store on crown street and looked at stuff and left, then we went to Chanel one, the skate shop. It's such a small world, because I know the owner and his wife and it turns out my mom does too, because she works with the owners wife at nathan hale, and ALSO my brother knows The owner Lou, he's a really nice guy. My brother knew him from about 15 years ago when he used to have a graffiti shop downtown as well, and Lou told my brother he inspired him to open Chanel one and a lot of other stuff. My brother helps a lot of people though so it wasn't really surprising. After we went there, we went to my school! Even though I didn't go for the past two days, I wanted to show him my school so we went there and I showed him the foote building and we went in the fish lab and I showed him my fish and he met some more of my friends and some of my teachers and it was really cool. I was really glad he came. When we left, we went to dixwell ave in the hoooodddd and we went to his friends studio, that used to hang out with Lou from chanel one a lot. He showed me some of his raps and it was pretty sick. I had fun. After we left there, we already starting feeling a little hungry again after the burgers, so we went to get the best pizza in New Haven. Modern. It was delicious of course. After that we went to pick up my dad at work and we went home and thats basically what ended my day. I'm pretty tired but I can't sleep now its only 8:37 I wanna talk to Jared but he wont answer his phone. It's going to suck waking up early tomorrow. Shit.

No comments: