Apr 13, 2008

yesterday

I hung out with Julie and Dan and we went to lighthouse for a little bit and it was alright. Kinda windy though. Dan gave me two OC 10's for free. And later that day they dropped me off at Mikes house and Jen and Andy were there. We went out for a ride to the ghetto to get some bud and then we got some beer. I was definitely starting the night off right.. Nothing really happened last night though. I had fun and stuff.. But I don't really know what to say. Tom sold us another bag really late last night around 2 in the morning I think and it was really skimp and a horrible bag. It was retarted. And Mike was pissed. It was lame. And today I was spending hours of taking a shower and getting ready and picking out stuff to wear and to look nice for no reason because no one even wants to hang out and I'm getting blown off. This is a very big deal. I'm pissed. This vacation is starting off horribly.

No comments: