Sep 23, 2008

you cant even begin to understand

Today I woke up and went to school. I've noticed that every time Laura puts on a movie, I put my head down and go to sleep. Every time I wake up, my leg is still asleep. Not just asleep, but like. Pins and needles. I cant even move it for at least 10 minutes. And this happens every day now. I know what your thinking.. don't sleep in class? But there's nothing to learn from this awful person. I'm not even going to go into detail. She kicked me out of class the other day too. For no reason. No no no, I really didn't do anything. I can admit when I'm fooling around, or trying to piss someone off. I can even admit when I'm wrong, and say sorry to you. But that bitch is crazy, and NOW I haven an absence in her class because there was 10 minutes left when she kicked me out. I can not miss one day between now and October 26th. All of my teachers are completely unreasonable and irrational. Except for Joe. Marc kicked out a stupid for blowing his nose today. And kicked out a girl for asking him why he did that. You can't just get mad for no reason, and kick people out when your having a bad day because you hate your life because you work at adult ed. When someone gets kicked out, it could determine weather they graduate or not. And it doesn't seem fair to me. Anyway. Julie called me a little after I got out of school, and she picked me up and we hung out. We went to stop and shop, than her house and hung out with Devin for a little. I didn't stay there that long. When I got home I dyed my hair. And freaked out because I had no idea how I was going to see Jared this weekend. Charles is lending me some $ for the bus, and I'm going to pay him back with my birthday money next week. He really is a good friend to me, I hope he see's this and calls me to say hi. Anyways, I have been going to bed early every night. It's great, It's only 10:10 right now, and I'm already feeling tired. There's a slight chance I might get mono, because Jared's friend has it. We might all get mono. That would suck?

No comments: