Sep 4, 2008

one size

CAN THINGS GET ANY BETTER?? Yesterday I had school, and it went fine. We're reading Malcolm X in English class. Math is just confusing, and my US history and Civics class aren't that bad. Besides the face that my teacher Laura is really stupid. No no no, she really is a dumb lady. I think she's on drugs. I don't think she has a teaching degree. Civics was my favorite class in high school with Mrs. Gratz, and it's going to suckkk with this lady. I've given her a chance, trust me. She's just a conservative, idiot. Not saying some one's views are wrong, but she has no idea what she's talking about. Anyway, Malcolm X isn't a bad book, its not boring, I just can't get into it. I don't know why. Later on Yesterday, well not really later, the second I got out of school I came home and ate and took the city bus downtown and met up with Kyle and Chris. I watched them skate for a little bit in some spots, then I went into Chanel one for a little and talked to Lou. There was some guy in there that is friends with my brother, he told me to say hey to my brother for him but I forgot his name. Oh well. We went to Kyle's house after that, and drank beers. I can't put it in any different term. We didn't chill outside, we didn't do anything dumb. We just sat in his room and drank beers. Kyle tried teaching us this drinking game because we were a little bored, and all you needed was cups and dice. He couldn't find any dice besides these really little ones. They were the size of like, half my pinkie nail. I don't know why it was so funny because they were so small, but it was. Andy, his friend Bill, Steve and loser Dan came over. It sucks I don't ever wanna hang out with him again. He sucks at everything, and if that means its going to be another year of complete awkwardness then so be it! I don't wanna be around him! I was starting to get really drunk and aware that I didn't have a ride home. It was around 8 and me and Kyle looked up the bus schedule for the stop near his house, I ended up leaving soon after that. Kyle walked me to the bus stop and ran back. I called Jared and was so surprised and happy to talk to him for some reason. It was great. I only waited for probably less than 20 minutes before the bus came. I was real shocked when it did actually come. I got on the bus drunk as hell, I was the only one on it. When I got downtown I was real nervous I don't know why. Maybe because it was late as hell. There was homeless people everywhere, and I didn't have my knife on me. I always do. When I was waiting at my bus stop there was some really creepy people. My bus didn't take very long to come though, again. It was hard seeing outside the bus because of the lights on inside. I got off the bus is some weird mood, and walked home in the rain. When I got home it was basically intervention status, but not really. My parents took the computer mouse away because they were pissed that I haven't been taking my medication. Little do they know, I haven't taken it once in 4 months. I was piss drunk trying to win the argument. I ended up winning times a thousand, and got permission to visit Jared this weekend from my mom. She finally realizes that I'm fine without it. She kept asking me why I couldn't compromise with her and stuff, but she doesn't get it. It's been 4 years and she was never willing to compromise. She never listened to anything I had to say about it. I don't even wanna get into this right now. I was very mad. She didn't even believe that I hadn't taken them for so long. It's true. Today I forgot to set my alarm for school, I ended up waking up 10 minutes after I normally would. I was so scared at that point. I can't miss a day of school. It would hurt my credits so much, I just can't afford it. I can't let something like that happen again where I wake up late. School went fine though, I was really tired some of the time but it always goes by really fast. ALWAYS. I went home and took a really long nap. Well not that long, i slept until 5 when my alarm went off. It's only almost 7 right now. I just got done talking to Madison, I think she's going to give me a ride up to Uconn tomorrow!! We will leave tomorrow and come back on Sunday, her sister goes to Eastern so her sister's boyfriend would give us a ride. I really hope it all works, I'll get out of school, and take the bus to Madison's house. No matter what happens this weekend its going to be great. Fall fest is this weekend, I'm excited, but not too upset that I might have to miss it. It's whatever I guess. I always look forward to it, but things like this haven't really excited me that much this year. Like, the lady of Pompeii carnival. Or St. Bernadette's carnival. I used to die for those, not anymore. Fall fest would be great, but I would miss Jared too much and I'd probably be thinking about him the whole time and I wouldn't even have fun. He left my house Monday.. And it's only Thursday, but think about it. If I can't go this weekend, I'll have to wait until next weekend, that won't be nice. Anyway, enough of this. I'm waiting for Jackie to get out of school at 9:30 then we're hangin out and probably having a sleepover at my house. Captain Morgan is invited too. I want Julie to hang too, I haven't seen her since Sunday morning, we haven't spent this much time apart in a while. I miss her.
LIFE IS SO GOOD.

No comments: