Sep 9, 2008

recap

I don't know what's going on. This summer has been one of the best summers I've ever had. I didn't even get a lot done, nothing too spectacular happened. It was just so simple and good. Even now things are good. I don't even care that I started school. I'm looking forward to Fall. I just feel like everything that I wanted to happen during this summer, did. It takes so much to upset me now. I hope I keep this feeling forever. The only thing I need to focus on, is getting sleep when I'm supposed to. Yesterday when I got home from school I was really tired, so I took a nap around 2. I slept for seven hours. I did so much last night, not sleeping at all. After I talked to Jared I did some laundry, worked out, took a shower, made kyle call me and we talked for an hour about nothing of any importance. We were playing those games on addictinggames.com. The boneless girl game is so fun. I can play it for so long. It's not even a game, what the fuck.

No comments: