Sep 1, 2008

happy

I've given a lot of thought
on this 13 hour drive
I miss the grinded concrete
where we sat past 8 or 9
And slowly finished laughing
In the glow of our headlights.

I've given a lot of thought
to the nights we used to have
The days have come and gone
Our lives went by so fast

I faintly remember breathing
on your bedroom floor
Where I laid and told you,
but you swear you loved me more
-boxcar racer


everything is falling into place. My life was great and now you make it so much better, once again. I'm happy I can call you mine. I'm lucky I get to be yours again. I know it will work out for us. Nothing can come between you and me. No distance, I mean it. The past 3 days with you have been the best of my whole summer. I don't know what I would do without you now. My sister left for college on Saturday. I will miss her, no matter what was said or done. I did not go up to Boston to drop her off with my family. I stayed at the house. A few friends came over, there was no party. Jared took the bus up here around 4, and he didn't get here until almost 10. I was so worried and scared something bad was going to happen. Everything ended up alright. We cuddled all day and night and slept amazing. I had so much fun Saturday night. Julie, Devin, Charles, Dan and Jared were at my house. Everyone slept over besides Charles. We played beer pong and smoked blunts and I have such good memories from Saturday night. Sunday morning I cleaned everything, even though there wasn't that much to clean. Everyone left besides Jared. We hung out all day and walked around and no matter what happened I felt so good being together. Even when we weren't doing anything. I mean it. My parents came home a little later on Saturday, but me and Jared were already at Mike's house. We were there almost the whole day, doing nothing really. Kevin, Tom, Chris, Jimmy, Jackie and maybe someone else ended up there. Me and Jared walked home and it wasn't even bad out. I love walking around at night. It was so cool, so we started running because I wanted to and it was fun. My parents were being real assholes, I'm so sorry. I still feel really bad. Not really my mom, but my dad. He wouldn't let Jared sleep over because he's a piece of shit. They said he could sleep outside on the trampoline, which is fun every now and then. It wasn't bad out. But think about it, that's so rude. He doesn't have his car and he lives over an hour away. How could you do that to someone. I'm still mad at them about it, I haven't spoken to him once all day. Me and Jared sat out and talked for hours and it was really comfortable. This morning we woke up a little after 10. I slept pretty good. This morning we hung around for a little, watched some tv. We walked to Zrawzers for cigarettes and walked back.
When we came back to the house, we talked in my room for a little bit. His friend Pat picked him up around 3. I was so sad saying goodbye. The second I get money I'm coming up to visit him. I mean it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a fuckin animal!