Mar 15, 2008

yip

Maybe I only write in this when I'm sad or pissed off, but I'd hope to think I'm a generally happy person. Just not right now.. So today when I woke up I cleaned and got ready for the show at the academy skatepark. I saw a lot of my friends there and I liked most of the bands that played and it was fun. But theres something wrong with me and I got sad through most of the day for no reason. I don't really wanna talk about it. I should make this a private livejournal or something, because I just can't say what I want. Aside from me being "sad" for whatever reason, I was at a show. And it sucks because I can't control my emotions and I shouldn't have to be angry just from seeing people I don't like. Not even just sayin I don't like so and so, I get legitly mad, when I see groups of people I don't like. Things seemed to get 10 times worse when I got home. I made a list of things I don't like, that didn't make me feel much better. I always feel so left out. All my friends are out right now doing something fun without me. Everyone. I hate when people leave me out of stuff and think I won't care. Fuck you. I had to get a fucking ride from my dad today. Maybe no one really does want me around. I should just stay home for the rest of my life. Jared didn't call me last night or tonight. So I really have no one to talk to. No one that understands whatsoever. And after tomorrow school starts again so I can go to that and fail at everything I try.

No comments: