Mar 23, 2008

easter wtf

I just woke up around 10, and I really wish I hadn't. I'm so tired and I didn't fall asleep until almost 4 in the morning. It's wierd because I usually never stay up that late. I don't know what the hell I was doing, lol. Yesterday I got ready to go out pretty early but I didn't really do anything until almost 6. I walked all the way to dunkin donuts for no reason and I met up with alex for literally 5 minutes and then Liana and Julie picked me up. And that's a long walk from my house. We went to my house for a little bit then we went to Lenny's house and hung out with Mike, Tom, Joe, Julia, and some other people I forgot. Julie and Liana left and some of them played halo for a while. Which is horrible. I hate that game, and I hate watching people play it. We smoked and stuff and then we went all around the 203 selling bud to everyone. Not me, them. I guess you can say I had fun yesterday, but by the time night had came I was all alone. I had never felt more alone last night. I havn't talked to Jared in almost 3 days. He's busy with his friends. And I have no one to talk to. I was so upset last night before I went to sleep. Well, partly because I watched this movie, the end of it, with me mom. It was horribly depressing. Yeah... So, today. Once everyone is ready I'm going to my sisters huge house in Madison and im gonna eat tons of candy and food and play pool and monkey ball and guitar hero all day. It's gonna RULE.

No comments: