Mar 27, 2008

fucked

Today was pretty lame. I didnt fall asleep last night until around 4 in the morning. This morning when I woke up I couldn't go to school. I missed 22 days this year and i'm only allowed to miss like 22. My mom is making sure I can stay at sound for the rest of the year because I'm going to adult ed next school year. It's about time. Some of my friends ditched out on me today, and its not fun having that happen to you. Especially when you think they don't care one bit. I havn't left my house all day and I need a cigarette soo baddd. Tomorrows friday and It should go by really fast I hope. I'm supposed to hang out with some friends after school so that should be fun. I can't believe I wasted most of my day on the computer. My brother is coming to visit this weekend. It's about time he actually decides to visit his family. It's not even his choice, he had to go to NY for his work and I bet if he didnt then he wouldnt be here at all. Whatever. I'M ALWAYS IN A BAD MOOD. I still have no one to talk to. I'm pretty pathetic.

No comments: