Mar 1, 2008

where is spring

I'm so happy that today is March 1st. Spring is coming soon, but not soon enough. Today it was so cold and it was snowing on and off and it was really windy too. Last night I hung out with Julie and Jill and Hayleigh came over later with her friend and we all hung out. Julie slept over and left this morning. I got ready for the day and then Jared came over and we hung out alll day. I had fun. Tomorrow he's having a show in meriden and Kulture shock and The Killboys and some other bands are playing but I really want to goo. I don't know why, I just do. And if he can't take me, I won't be bad. I was just kind of looking forward to it. Although it is going to suck on Monday because I didn't go to school yesterday so that means I was bored all day. I'm tired. It's wierd how so many things can change so fast. People too. How am I supposed to know if im satisfied with life or not? Don't answer that, lol. My brother is coming to visit at the end of March. Nice.

No comments: