Mar 8, 2008

sick

I just took a 7 hour nap. It's 10:31 and I have done nothing all day. I've been sick the past few days as well, and I'm miserable right now. I can'ttt go without smoking even if it means i'll be getting better faster. I went on a field trip yesterday with my school to Southington to see a lyman hall vs. CROSS basketball game, the only reason Sound went is for Marcus, the senior at my school who's on the Cross team and he's really good. I had fun, even though we lost against some short nerdy white kids. It was rediculous, it looked like pleasant ville vs. fair haven. It was kind of wierd being there. I'm still depressed. I finished my book, the perks of being a wallflower. I didn't like the ending, and it left me feeling really awful. It was just so sad, I didn't get it. I started a new one today before I fell asleep for so long. I forgot what it's called. I don't feel good. I'm miserable. Everyone's being a jerk and I have no one to talk to. I havn't talked to Jared in like 3 days. Whatever. I'm gonna go somewhere else and feel sorry for myself.

No comments: